Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I've got my V9T9 disk tool almost done. I'm missing a few FIB fields when working with data files, but this should be easy to fix later.

I got a bug report that STST is causing problems in the assembler. The problem with STST is that I accidentally configured GAS to look for two arguments, when the instruction only takes one. If someone attempts to use the instruction properly, it will complain and emit an error. This is an easy one line fix.

It also looks like the CRU instructions need some attention. SBO SBZ and TB are set to use a constant in the same way as JMP, which doen't seem right.

It's late, so that will have to wait for tomorrow.

There was also a report that late EQU's were not being evaluated properly if referenced before the assignation.

Also, there's a typecast bug I have yet to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment